As I was brainstorming possible blog topics, I came across the idea of exploring the mind of a young child. It’s hard to remember when life was so easy that your only worry in the world was having a specific bedtime to follow. So, I interviewed my cousins, Isaac and Claire, to recapture the joys childhood.
- Isaac: 7 years old, 1st grade
- Claire: 5 years old, Kindergarten
- Why do you like being a kid?
ISAAC: because it’s fun and I get to play a lot!
CLAIRE: ummm because it’s fun and I get to play everyday!
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
ISAAC: dog- because they’re cute.
CLAIRE: a UNICORN! because I get to horse around!!
- What do you love most about your sibling?
ISAAC: um… I don’t know… she plays with me?
CLAIRE: hmmm uhhh.. we go down in the basement and play!
- What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?
CLAIRE: helping somebody up after they fell on the ground
- What makes a person handsome/pretty?
ISAAC: a good smile, but only on mommy.
CLAIRE: umm… eyes?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
CLAIRE: McDonald’s! I like chicken nuggets!
- What is something you are really good at?
ISAAC: drawing Star Wars
CLAIRE: Gymnastics! and coloring.
- What is your favorite TV show?
ISAAC: Uncle Grandpa (on Netflix)
CLAIRE: Barbie: Life in The Dreamhouse
- What is the hardest part about being a kid?
CLAIRE: ummm… listening
- Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
ISAAC: mmm yeah. ummm..cuz I help?
CLAIRE: Yes, because I play with my friends.
- Is there something else you want people to know about you?
ISAAC: I can play basketball!
CLAIRE: I make silly faces!