Welcome to the wonderful world of my planner (a.k.a. my life). This little 7 by 9.5 inch notebook is the key to keeping my life and all of its contents organized, manageable, and functioning. Today, I am going to share with you the logistics of this highly detailed system.
- Yellow: VERY IMPORTANT. Top priority item.
- Example: Exams
- Pink: Second-tier importance level.
- Example: Quizzes & Projects
- Orange: Assignments or events that are not a part of my normal routine.
- Example: Meetings with advisors, friends, etc.
- Blue: Planned workouts for the day
- Example: My Cardio Core classes every Monday and Tuesday
- Green: Items that I want to get done on that specific day.
- Example: If it is Thursday and I want to finish an assignment today, then I will highlight it in green.
- Line through: I accomplished the task.
- Zig-zag scribble: I did not accomplish the task or it was cancelled.
- Check Mark: I completed everything for that particular class.
- Pen colors (other than black): Items to catch my attention to do sometime that day or week.
- Doodles: proof of extreme boredom during class. I rarely do this because I barely have enough room to write in all of my assignments haha.
- Stickers: Sometimes, I include these to signal a major test or trip.
- Binder Clip: The page marker that keeps me from having to flip through numerous pages to find the current week.
You are probably thinking that I am a meticulous, caffeine-crazed college student. Despite if this is true or not, 1) I enjoy these methods of color-coding, scribbling madness, and 2) I actually do not drink coffee haha. In conclusion, I love my planner and all of its logistics.