There is nothing better than Sunday morning breakfast, and yesterday, I indulged in some delicious Heath pancakes. (Note: Heath is just a brand for toffee bits.) They were quite fabulous, and it kind of felt like I was having dessert for breakfast, but oh well! Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast dishes, and this blog is solely dedicated to their goodness.
Why I Love Them:
- They are full of carbs, and carbs are delicious.
- They are a blank canvas, and you can literally add in whatever you want. My favorite additions include: blueberries, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, or coconut shavings.
- It does not take a long time to make them.
- You can make this breakfast item in bulk with little extra effort.
- They are very photogenic.
- They complement eggs (another one of my favorite breakfast items) very nicely.
- The feeling when you flip a pancake and see that they are the perfect golden brown color is so satisfying.
- And finally, they are an easy way of showing appreciation for your loved ones in the morning.
XOXO, Your pancake-loving blogger.