Hello friends! Sorry I have not been on top of the blogging game. My summer went from relaxing and carefree to busy and on-the-go 24/7! I definitely overestimated my ability to juggle three jobs. Nevertheless, I am all good, and I know I can manage everything as long as I try to not be such an uptight perfectionist all the time. So here is my revival blog with current updates of my life:)
- Just got back from an incredible trip in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico with 28 of my family members. See video below 🙂
- Going on another vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina soon! I am also planning on visiting my (fingers-crossed) future grad school, UNC while on the coast!
- Concerts that I am looking forward to this summer: Fifth Harmony, Brad Paisley, and Rascal Flatts.
- Obsessed with the life of Shay Mitchell… a.k.a. my favorite actress.
- 5 cups of green tea a day keeps me sane.
- Current song obsession: Florida Georgia Line’s H.O.L.Y
- Still deciding if I should start the saga that is Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix.
- Currently watching Jojo’s season of The Bachelorette… we all have our guilty pleasures lol.
- Pics and such…