Wanderlust [according to the Oxford English Dictionary]: (noun) a strong desire to travel.
After taking so many trips this summer, I never want to stop exploring. As it has been said time and time again, the world has too much to offer to stay in one place, and I could not agree more.
This summer I traveled to:
- NYC, New York
- Rutherford, New Jersey
- Chicago, Illinois
- Nuevo & Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- and am still going to Sawyer, Michigan this weekend!
Future trips either planned or in the making:
- Chicago, Illinois this fall
- Nashville, Tennessee this fall
- Mexico or another tropical paradise over Thanksgiving break
- Panama City Beach, Florida over Christmas break
- SPAIN for overseas studies from January-May (or June)!
Summer 2017 Family Baseball Trips:
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Seattle, Washington
- Denver, Colorado
Additional Summer 2017 Destination Trip Ideas:
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- San Francisco, California
- Many other ideas yet to come 🙂