Just some of my thoughts on this chilly November day…
- I am going to be leaving for Spain very soon, and I’m getting nervous and scared and realizing how long I’m actually going to be away from friends and family.
- Watched my second Christmas movie (1. Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas; 2. Christmas with the Kranks) today and started listening to Christmas tunes.
- This weekend was so perfect.
- Thanksgiving is SO soon! Can’t wait for Grandma’s homemade noodles and Filipino food #YAAAAASSS
- Already starting to buy Christmas presents for people, and it’s making me so excited because I love finding/making things that I know people will LOVE.
- My sister is secretly hilarious and loves to dance. However, she rarely shows that side to people.
- I admire people who play the piano.
- Getting my haircut tomorrow, and would really love to do something fun, but not sure what… Maybe a red strip??
- Thank goodness for Sparknotes lol.
- I love love love hiking and taking in God’s creation.
- My yoga practice today was so restorative and exactly what I needed to refocus and prepare for the week ahead.
- Justin Bieber has some really sweet Christmas songs…. “Mistletoe” is a MUST.
- Wearing slippers and having candles lit makes my heart happy.
- So thankful for the privilege to study at Indiana University.
- I love my job as a group exercise instructor. I am definitely going to get nationally certified so I can lead in the summer and post-college 🙂
- Calling your mom is something everyone should take advantage of if possible.