The end of the semester has arrived, and I am leaving Bloomington for my month-long Christmas break! Bittersweet feeling since I will not be returning in the spring, due to my STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM IN SPAIN, but I will be back next fall ready for SENIOR YEAR. It’s crazy how fast time flies. Here are just some thoughts thrown onto a blog post for whoever cares lol…
- Obsessed with Bruno Mars’ 24K Magic Album.
- Scraping ice off of your car can make you sweat… Took me 20 minutes yesterday lol.
- I’m getting nationally certified as a group exercise instructor!!
- Going to a job interview tomorrow for a potential kickboxing trainer job 🙂
- Thankful for Halle for taking me to Chili’s last night. TRY the mango-chile tilapia. SO GOOD.
- Going to the puppy store is an IU student MUST.
- Still trying to process how I am going to pack for 4 months abroad in 1 suitcase.
- Christmas lights/decorations/cookies/candles/etc. can alter your mood so much.
- Speaking of candles… I always have to have one lit whenever I’m in my room now.
- Photoshoot/modeling in Carmel tonight! So excited!
- Watch James Corden’s carpool karoake with Bruno Mars.
- Def visiting my fave sushi place over break.
- I slipped on a sheet of ice yesterday and totally ate it. Only one person saw though haha
- My friend from Texas is honestly the sweetest. I am so thankful for him.
- Instagram Live Video Streaming is AMAZING.
- Canvas painting is peaceful.
(P.S. All the pictures above are ones that I took 🙂 )