Current life updates:
- Just dropped off my brother at baseball practice and am sitting at Starbucks enjoying a hot breakfast sandwich and Venti Mint Majesty Green Tea.
- I GOT THE JOB. I am officially allowed to call myself a kickboxing trainer!
- After I publish this post, I am going to start studying for my AFAA exam to get my national group exercise certification.
- My family can finally move back into our house…The past few days we were staying with my godparents because the fumes from the stain on our new floors were so strong!
- Christmas is in 5 DAYS!
- Mommy and I are going to wrap hella presents today hehe.
- I think I have an obsession with green tea. I have about 5 cups every day.
- This old couple sitting across the Starbucks from me are goals… sipping their holiday drinks in cozy sweaters and exchanging smiles and laughter. Ugh too cute.
- I am flying to Dallas at the beginning of the year to see a special friend, be his plus-one at his best friend’s wedding, meet his fam, and go to all the trendy places in Texas! SO PUMPED. OMG.
- Sweat sesh with Marty tonight.
- Started making my packing list for Spain!
- Need to start dedicating a half hour a day to practicing Spanish.
- Christmas songs are the bomb.
- Life is good.
Stay warm pretty people!