Right now it is: 11:34 p.m. on Wednesday, January 11th, 2017. I am leaving this Sunday to embark on my journey to Spain. Still trying to process all of my excitement, anxiousness, nervousness, and eagerness as I think about how I will be living overseas for 4 months!
- I will be living with a mother and her 24-year-old daughter! Hopefully the daughter likes me and can show me all of the neat spots/introduce me to her friends!
- My family is throwing me a going away party, which is so nice because now I can give everyone one last hug until May (tear tear).
- Packing for 4 months in one check-in suitcase with a 50-pound weight limit is very difficult. I am going to the airport tomorrow to weigh it, and I already know that I’m going to have to condense more…
- I hardly practiced my Spanish over break, and talking 24/7 in my non-native language will be MUY dificíl.
- I really wish I had a nice camera to bring along with me, but my iPhone will have to do.
- I am so excited for warm weather! I plan on taking a train to the beach ASAP once I get there.
- The flight from NYC to Madrid is going to be SO LONG.
- My trip to Texas was great! The wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the company was enjoyable.
- Starting tomorrow morning with my fave workout (PiYo)! (For those that do not know what that is, it is a combo of Pilates and Yoga, and the class is taught at an upbeat pace similar to a cardio class.)
- Planned/booked a week-long vaca to PCB over summer break!
- Jade is starting to really calm down, and it is so nice to just work in the kitchen and have her lay next to my feet 🙂
- Have been thinking about grad schools more. Here are my top choices: UNC- Chapel Hill, University of Arizona, California State University- Long Beach, University of Texas- Dallas, and IU if out-of-state tuition is completely ridiculous lol.
- Starting to build up my running endurance again. #10khereIcome