- Fresh dough is amazing. One day, I had these delicious fried dough appetizers with mozzarella cheese in the middle, and I could not stop eating them. I could tell that the ingredients were so pure unlike a lot of the processed food in the U.S.
- I want to learn Italian. Although not too many people speak the language at home, I think it is so beautiful, and plus I can use it for the next time I go back to Italy 🙂
3. Joey Tribbiani. Anytime an Italian guy hit on me, I just thought of this character from Friends
4. Sore feet. I am still in disbelief that I walked 22 miles one day looking at all of the major sights.
5. Strangers. I am so thankful for the many strangers that happily took my picture since I was exploring solo for the most part.
6. PIZZA. Italian pizza is perfect. I ordered Margherita pizza three times over the course of my trip. I really like how simple it is. They definitely know how to balance the right amount of crust, cheese, and olive oil (once again, unlike America, where we tend to supersize everything).
7. Trevi Fountain. Seeing this iconic fountain for the first time was breathtaking. The white stone contrasted with the aqua-colored water made for an ideal picture spot.
Off to my beach resort in Cádiz this weekend!