Happy New Year! I know I’m a little late, but I was too busy tanning, eating chips & guac, and reading romance novels in Mexico the first week of January. I am back in Bloomington and excited for this semester away from classes. I am nannying an adorable 2-month-old baby and teaching my classes at the gym to stay busy. I am also in the process of planning some fun trips with girlfriends and constantly checking the status of my grad school applications!
The following is a list of some of my favorite moments of 2 0 1 7:
- Brett Young, Kelsea Ballerini, and Lady Antebellum concert with Ria.
- Helicopter tour in Hawaii.
- The sparkly Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Max’s high school graduation.
- Benny winning the baseball State Championship.
- Riding a camel in Morocco.
- Barcelona brunches with the fam.
- IU football tailgates.
- Getting my cousin hired on the Group Exercise team at school.
- New Years Eve.
To close, I would like to share my 2 0 1 8 goals (not resolutions) for myself:
- Consistently run a 5k. — I created a training program for myself to get back into running shape and have already started!! #BurnBabyBurn
- Sign up for a race or 2. — Let me know if you’d like to join 🙂
- Get to goal weight and maintain.
- Take a trip to Arizona. — Probably going to buy my flight today and start planning the itinerary!
- Visit study abroad friend in Maine.
- Cut out the bad: bad food, bad people, bad vibes.
- Say no sometimes. Don’t overwork yourself.
Love & Relationships:
- Take it slow.
- Guard your heart.
- If you want to kiss him, kiss him.
- Don’t let yourself be taken advantage of.
- If you give 110%, so should he.