THIS IS THE FACE OF A VERY HAPPY CAMPER.
Today, I am feeling so grateful and content with my life and where it is heading. Below are a few reasons why…
- I am 95% sure that I will be attending Northwestern University to finish my Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology. #WILDCATS #WINDYCITY #CHI-TOWN
- Being a nanny is so rewarding and makes my heart so full.
- Still on a post-vacation high from Mexico. Check out my YouTube Channel to see the video I made!
- Excited to be leading a senior retreat back at my high school tomorrow.
- I love Bloomington. It took me two years, but I love IU and my life here.
- Going to start planning the details of my summer trips tomorrow!! Stay tuned!
- I am setting aside time to blog/journal, which I haven’t done in awhile!
- I re-discovered some great songs on my hike today through Griffy Lake Nature Preserve. (See photo below)
- GOD IS GOOD. He has a plan and he loves you and me OH so much 🙂