When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
my travel adventures
What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
tiger — baby tiger cubs are the sweetest and should always stay that small
When did something start out badly for you, but in the end was great?
undergraduate career at IU
What weird food combos do you really enjoy?
lemon juice on anything! — salad, quesadillas, on black bean burgers lol
What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
aggressive drivers, negative thoughts/people, and hot surfaces
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
What’s wrong but sounds right?
using the words “toward” and “towards” interchangeably
What social stigma does society need to get over?
thinking that women always have to cook dinner
What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
a high ponytail
Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
What food have you never eaten, but would really like to try?
What food is delicious, but a pain to eat?
What are some things that make you roll your eyes?
- when the low battery warning pops up on my laptop screen and I have to go find the charger
- when you’re running late and it all of the red lights
- looking forward to Chick-Fil-A breakfast and realizing it’s Sunday and the restaurant is closed
- when your family members don’t replace the toilet paper roll in the bathroom
- going to a store to use a specific coupon and seeing that it is expired after you already drove all the way there
What is the funniest actual name you’ve heard of someone having?
JKMN — pronounced “Noel” because the letter sequence is missing “L”… there is no “L.”
What is the last thing you took a picture of?
Noah’s blue tongue from the cookie he got at Target
***I do not own the cover image used in this post.***