Hello beauties! Welcome to Friday!
- I recently discovered a sunflower field in Indiana and am excited to visit it!!
- Actively planning/researching a yoga retreat that I want to attend… another item on my bucket list. See this post to read about the other item I recently discussed.
- Whenever I come to Bloomington to nanny, I remember my time here as an undergrad and am so thankful for the growth that took place. (Can’t believe my baby brother will be moving here soon!) However, I am ready for the next chapter in Chicago. 41 days!
- Speaking of nannying… Emma has had me watch The Incredibles with her 6 times this week lol.
- A fun weekend of brunch dates, socializing in Naptown, and time with my momma ahead!
Music for the Day:
- Hearts on Fire — Gavin James
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Live) — Ben Rector
- Human connection is one of the most powerful forces in the world. Making someone smile as well as being the recipient of a nice gesture/compliment are lovely little things.
- Today is yours. You choose how you want the day to play out.
- Think positively.
- Nourish your body with good things, but treat yourself in moderation.
- Worry less.
- Dance more.
- Love often.
- Be happy.
***I do not own the majority of the photos used in this post.***