Who else thinks flavor profiles are SO important when enjoying a yummy meal or tasty treat?! I love me some good food pairings. For breakfast recently, I have been having a slice of avocado toast/bagel half and another with almond butter. I highly recommend it if you are a lover of avocados and almond butter like me! Semi-related to this topic, here are my sweet and salty happenings from this week…
- Experienced a new Indy restaurant with my mom called The Garden Table… you already know I got avo toast haha.
- Had a movie night with a girlfriend.
- My brother accompanied me to my Hot Power Vinyasa yoga class!
- Got a new manicure!!
- Rewatched Titanic and realized that is my actual favorite movie.
- Day 5 of being a vegetarian and NOT missing meat. I had fish once and I still don’t know if I want to give that up, so maybe being a pescatarian is the way to go.
- Got ready for the day with some Beyoncé music and it made me feel like a bosss lady.
- The gym was closed ALL week, so I’ve had to be a bit creative with my home/outdoor workouts.
- I’ve been feeling a little off balance with myself… mentally and physically. Hoping to get over it soon.
- Still struggling with body image issues. Society puts too much pressure on us gals. I’m thankful for women like Julianne Hough and Shay Mitchell who continue to inspire and motivate me.