GOOOD MORNING SATURDAY!
Things to be excited about:
- It’s the weekend!!
- I bought tickets to see Ed Sheeran next month!
- My friend from IU is in town!
- I’ve been pescatarian for over a month now and am seeing amazing results in the way I feel and look.
- Going to a WERQ dance fitness class today! One of my faves!
- Date number two tomorrow!!
- Running a 5k with my godmother tomorrow as well!
- I’ve been meeting so many great girls in my program! I think I’ll be able to make lots of new friends!!
Things I need to work on:
- Creating a positive self-image for myself.
- Controlling the things I can control and letting the rest happen.
- Resisting the urge to travel to all of these extravagant places for yoga retreats lol.
Things to be grateful for:
- That I am excited and ready for the journey ahead. No anxiety yet!
- That the transition to the Chicago/big city lifestyle has been a smooth one.
- The opportunity to attend a well-established and thriving university.
- Emma and Parker (the kids I nannied) because they Facetimed me this morn!
XX and cheers to the weekend,