- burn fall-scented candles in my room… already bought some “Cozy Autumn Cuddle” ones that smell like heirloom pumpkin and caramel spice.
- carve a pumpkin — already made plans.
- try out at least 3 local cafes.
- attend a NU football game.
- watch Hocus Pocus.
- fall photoshoot.
- bake pumpkin cookies.
- volunteer at a food pantry.
- start Christmas shopping.
- express gratitude.
- attend a comedy show.
- attend a broadway play.
- go on a hike.
- discover up & coming country artists.
- breathe deeply.
- find a hot yoga studio & take classes.
- wear my favorite oversized sweatshirts.
****I do not own the cover image.****