Happy Hump Day!!!
I cherish my morning time SO much. Up to this 10am hour, I have done my laundry, completed some homework, had two relaxing cups of tea, bought concert tickets for my babe’s birthday, and completed a Trader Joe’s grocery run in my pajamas hehe. The first picture is the motto on my felt board today. The second picture is one that I discovered on Pinterest this morning. It is a very happy and very fall picture, so I wanted to share!
- working my first shifts on my own at the cafe this weekend!
- hitting up dance class twice this week! I really feel like I’m improving with the combos!
- midterms are next week #WHAT. the quarter system is crazy.
- pumpkin hunt & carving on Sunday. YAY.
- potential meeting about a potential apartment!!
P.S. I would love feedback on my recent poems! Are you guys liking them? Comment below!