This past weekend…
- Went to the Festival of Lights parade on Magnificent Mile with my love. Seeing Santa and his reindeer was definitely the highlight!
- Had a delicious meal at P.F. Chang’s after.
- Sunday brunch at Ina Mae’s Tavern, a New Orleans inspired restaurant.
- Trip to the Apple Store.
- Watched the 2000’s version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Watching Elf next!
- Headed back home for Thanksgiving break!
- So pumped to see my puppy (and fam/friends of course)!
This rest of this week…
- Flight to Michigan! Meeting some very important people.
- Celebrating babe’s bday! And Jade’s! And Wowa’s!
- Getting ahead on school projects/prepping for the end of the quarter.
- Quality time with my family and a few friends that I’m meeting.
- Wrapping Christmas presents!
Enjoy the short week loves!