Hi loves! Below are some updates on my life! I hope you’re staying warm, cozy, and feeling the magic of the holiday season. XX, Mir
What I’ve been up to:
- Went to Indy two weekends ago for my mom’s holiday work party, the Big Ten Championship game, and Christmas card pics!
- Celebrated my love’s birthday with a sushi dinner and Brett Eldredge Christmas concert at The Chicago Theatre.
- Found a hair salon and got my first haircut since I’ve moved. (Kind of a big deal since I’ve gone to the same stylist at home since I was 10!)
- Went to the Christkindl market with a long-time friend. Christmas in the city is so fun!
- Bought a tree, stockings, and candles to cozy up the downtown apartment.
- Jim and I had brunch with my godmother and her husband last weekend. Never underestimate the goodness of a homemade snickerdoodle!
- Saw Instant Family at the movie theater. I definitely recommend seeing it!
- Listened to Brett Young’s new album Ticket to L.A. Check it out if you love country music and want to switch up your go-to playlist!
- I have one more final project to submit, and then I am done with my first quarter at NU! 6 more to go! I am very excited for next quarter because I will get to treat my first pediatric client in the clinic!
- Ice skating, zoo lights, and Christmas with my love.
- Trip to West Palm Beach with one of my besties! So excited to feel the warm FL sunshine and take in the beauty of the beach.
- Spending the holidays in Michigan and Indy!
- Christmas break plan: leisurely reading, catching up with friends and family at home, movies every night, board games, cuddling with my pup, lots of tea, and simply enjoying my time off.
- A quote for today about comfort zones…
**I do not own the cover image used for this post.**