hi loves! below are lists of cheap ideas for you and your boo-thang, you and your galentines, or just for YOself! xx, mir.
YOU + BOO.
- go to Target and read all of the Valentine’s Day cards under the “romance funny” section. you’ll be rollin’.
- make dinner together, have some chocolate-covered strawberries, and put in a movie.
- participate in a wine & painting class.
- get a take-out meal + play a game of truth or dare.
- see a comedy show.
- buy valentine’s pjs and make breakfast (for breakfast) or breakfast (for dinner).
YOU + GALENTINES.
- get a good sweat sesh in! (like cycle class or yoga).
- make cookies and decorate w/ red, pink, white, and purple frostings/sprinkles!
- get a jewelry kit and make necklaces/bracelets.
- host a spa night… nails, face masks, and eyebrows.
- make tiny heart-shaped pizzas.
YOU (AND ONLY YOU).
- light a candle + have a nice bubble bath.
- journal, and write down things you are grateful for at the present moment, short-term/long-term goals, and areas of self-improvement that you can work on.
- put on your fave fleece robe or bundle up in your fave blanket and watch a Disney movie… Frozen and Moana are great options!
- find good lighting, and take some selfies because you are BEAUTIFUL.
- go to bed early! (after all, this day does fall on a Thursday this year…)