10 items that you DO NOT need…
- old makeup/haircare products.
- contacts in your phone that are no longer relevant.
- belts you don’t wear.
- old cell phone covers.
- e-mail subscriptions that you immediately delete once you see them in your inbox.
- expired meds.
- scratched or broken sunglasses.
- old paperwork/notebooks.
- purses you never use, but keep telling yourself you will.
- t-shirts! we all have wayyy too many.
+ 1 extra: unhealthy relationships that cause you more stress and anxiety than happiness. take care of your mental health!
***I do not own the cover image used in this blog post.***