With very sensitive skin and a history of too many medications, ointments, and skin disasters, below are some skin tips/tricks that I’ve learned over the years…
- moisturize within the minute of washing your face or getting out of the shower.
- avoid drinking alcohol, or at the very least, minimize binge drinking occurrences.
- avoid fried, greasy foods as much as possible.
- same with sugar.
- don’t touch your face when it’s not necessary.
- sleep on your back. for you side or belly sleepers: try to clean your pillow cases frequently.
- try your best not to pick, pop, or scratch.
- wear sunscreen!
- don’t over-wash your face. I got into a habit of washing my face 3-4 times a day and never realized this was making things worse!
- don’t try new products just because… if your current ones are working and you are happy with how you look, then there is no need to try something new!
I hope these were helpful! Comment any of your skin tips below!