Hi friends! Sorry it has been a little bit since my last post. I have been traveling a lot, but am back in Chicago for the weekdays this week. Since the weather is kind of warming up (Chicago just had a few inches of snow last weekend…), I decided to write up a spring post about what to get rid of and what to do these couple months leading up to summer!
- go through winter sweaters and get rid of the ones you didn’t wear at all this season.
- throw away any expired lotions/medications/toiletries.
- free up some space in your sock drawer. you don’t need the ones with holes anymore!
- how many of those cookbooks do you actually still use?
- test your pens and throw out the ones w/o ink!
- do you have a plethora of mugs like me? donate the ones you never use.
spring bucket list:
- walk & play with your dog outside.
- paint your nails a fun, pastel color.
- go for an afternoon bike ride.
- visit your fave bookstore and find a new read.
- have a picnic.
- go to the farmers market.
- watch a baseball game.
- buy flowers and put them in a vase in your kitchen.
- go for a run outside.
- look up a local ice cream shop and try a fun flavor.
Have a great rest of your week loves! xx, Mir.
***I do not own the cover image used in this post.***