Happy day of love!! Fill out this Valentine’s Day THIS or THAT that I created with your gal pal, S.O., or read your answers out loud to your dog! xx, mir.
my cozy fleece blanket
pounds and pounds of moisturizer
iced gingerbread candle
the road to success ;))
Since living in Chicago, I have attended 2 black tie events, and the last time I wore a long, formal gown was my high school prom. Soooo, after looking at a variety of different places, I found that Forever 21 actually has decently priced, nice gowns. Below are the two dresses I have purchased as well my reviews on them. I am curious to try out Rent the Runway at some point also. If anyone has experience with that company, please leave a comment! xx, mir.
With very sensitive skin and a history of too many medications, ointments, and skin disasters, below are some skin tips/tricks that I’ve learned over the years…
- moisturize within the minute of washing your face or getting out of the shower.
- avoid drinking alcohol, or at the very least, minimize binge drinking occurrences.
- avoid fried, greasy foods as much as possible.
- same with sugar.
it was magic.
sparks, butterflies, you name it.
it was scary,
because I finally found someone that I never wanted to lose.
it was fun.
10 items that you DO NOT need…
- old makeup/haircare products.
- contacts in your phone that are no longer relevant.
- belts you don’t wear.
- old cell phone covers.
- e-mail subscriptions that you immediately delete once you see them in your inbox.
- expired meds.
- scratched or broken sunglasses.
- old paperwork/notebooks.
- purses you never use, but keep telling yourself you will.
- t-shirts! we all have wayyy too many.
Happy Friday lovelies! Today, I would like to introduce one of my hometown gal pals and boss babes, Danielle Addison. She is a trendy and fun go-getter that recently started selling beauty products! We go wayyy back to the competitive cheerleading days #WestsideCougarsForLife. Below is my interview with her!
Where are you originally from?
I grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana & went to Brownsburg High School
Favorite kind of beauty product?
Oh my that’s hard…. How do I pick just one! But I think my favorite would be Highlighter. I love glowy makeup looks and there are sooo many different kinds of highlighter to mix up makeup looks.
Happy last day of January! My 365-day challenge for 2019 is to write down something I’m grateful for each day. This is such a nice way to start the morning, and it’s not too late to start! I highly encourage it as it can positively frame your mindset for the rest of the day. xx, miranda.
Below you will find some of my favorite workout staples!! Comment below if you have any questions about sizing and fit!
Lululemon Speed Up Tight:
comfy, breathable, keeps you cool (even during hot yoga), annnnd pockets!!
The Incredible Lightweight by Victoria Sport Bra:
padded, medium-impact, stylish, and so comfy!
Hi loves! I hope you’re staying warm! Below are some DIY projects that I am excited about making. Comment below if you have additional suggestions! xx, miranda.
LEMON ICE CUBES!
1. Squeeze fresh lemon juice into a cup. Add a little bit of water to help it freeze more evenly.
2. Pour into ice cube tray of choice. I prefer these mini ones, as I only pop a few into my water jug and they melt quicker….and did I mention they are cute and make me happy?